This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals (Entrants) who are legal residents of the United States. All entrants need to submit entry before October 18th, 2020 and can get a chance to Win A Library Of Spooky reads.
- Penguin Random House Read, Drink, and Be Scary Sweepstakes Link
- Penguin Random House Read, Drink, and Be Scary Sweepstakes Rules
Penguin Random House Read, Drink, And Be Scary Sweepstakes – Win A Library Of Spooky Reads
Penguin Random House is going to share most running information about the Penguin Random House Read, Drink, and Be Scary Sweepstakes for all eligible United States residents. Candidates should enter before ending date to grab this winning opportunity. So, contenders please submit your entries with all required detail information at its official entry page and get chance to win A Library Of Spooky reads.
Entry Frequency : Single Entry
End Date : 18-10-2020
Start Date : 05-10-2020
Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is only offer to the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or older at time of entry.
Five (5) winners will receive:
- One (1) The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson.
- One (1) The Return by Rachel Harrison.
- One (1) The Au Pair by Emma Rous.
- One (1) The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James.
- One (1) We are Going on a Goon Hunt by Michael Rex.
- One (1) Happy Halloween from The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle.
- One (1) Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte, 4-pack.
- One (1) R.I.P. Medium Roast 12oz.
- One (1) Draft Chocolate Milk, 12-pack.
To know more details about Drawings and Odds of Winning, Privacy and Sweepstakes Communications, Winner Notification, Description of Prizes/Values and Miscellaneous, you can check the official rules page.